quinta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2012

The best

What Does Alexz mean to me? Well it's hard to describe it with words !
I think it's a felling so deep. Everytime I hear her music I wanna let know everyone her voice is so amazing!, so sweet, and perfect! 
The best of Alexz is that she sends good messages in every song. Every song makes me feel something different. That's great ?
On the other hand Alexz is so nice with the fans, I love that! cause she always is answering the questions or messages. It's so good that she spends her time on that! I think she is special :). 
I really really CAN'T stop listening to her music. Eeverytime I have to play my 'playlist' on my pc or my mobile wherever I am !!
Her music is so addictive , you know what? BECAUSE it makes me feel so good.
If I have to say something more, she is awesome because she doesn't care the fame or money, she does what she does only cause she loves doing that, she loves the music, she is an artist!! A truly artist.
And all I have to say is: If you didn't hear her music yet, just DO IT, what are you waiting for? ;)!


I hope Alexz read this message, to know how much I appreciate her job ? 


She deserves the best!



By:Ivi Mutarelli


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário